There’s nothing worse than GETTING
* All identified on The Office Of Civil Rights – Breach Notification Portal.
If you have to comply with hipaa, IT’s
In about an hour, without any interruptions for your staff, you can get a high-level review of all of your computers and computer network equipment with details about your overall security.
What does it do?
For all computers and network equipment that are online and accessible at the time of the scan, our Network Assessment tool remotely, securely, and discretely, it gathers several crucial pieces of information:
1. The age of your PC’s and servers
2. Security settings on devices (Are passwords complex and required to change?)
3. Are there any vulnerabilities that are accessible outside of your practice?
4. Are critical patches missing from any PCs or servers?
5. Is any data that has been breeched available for sale on the Dark Web?
6. Other Basic hardware and software checks.
What is required to perform the scan?
This tool requires that your network have a Domain Controller, and administrative access (i.e. password) to the Domain Controller itself.
© 2019 The Solutions Team, Inc. All rights reserved