High-Availability Microsoft Exchange
When your system is down, your email is down. When your email is down – it’s impossible to run your business.
Email outages can bring business productivity to a grinding halt. What is your back up plan in the event an outage occurs? If you don’t have one – ask yourself one question: Why take the risk?
What is Hosted Email?
Our hosted Email solution – IT-EX - provides business-class email, calendar and contacts to your PC, phone and web browser. Delivered as a hosted service from The Solutions Team, IT-EX offers a high standard of physical and digital security for your information while providing the control you want and the reliability your business needs.
IT-EX safeguards your data by hosting it in our geographically diverse Tier 4 datacenters, with continuous data backup and premier disaster recovery capabilities - ensuring reliability, availability and performance.
For a total price per user per month that is lower than any alternative in-house solution, you can run your Email on our redundant servers, protected by our datacenters and supported by our professional, certified staff. You will receive:
- Hosted Email (on redundant Microsoft servers) - Fully-Encrypted at No Additional Charge**
- Active Sync.
- Email, Calendar and Contacts.
- Anti-Virus / Anti Spam.
- Multi-Mailbox Search (to help locate data).
- IT-level Phone Support.
- Ability to Create Approved Mobile Device Lists (to remotely wipe data from lost phones, etc).
- FULL CONTROL over your environment.
**The Solutions TEAM Difference - FREE Email Encryption
Unlike most other providers, Email encryption is included in our solution and requires no additional purchase or configuration. Most other solutions can be cumbersome to implement or use.
Why is this important?
- In today’s world, Emailing sensitive data between parties is often required to complete business processes with efficiency.
- Encryption is the cornerstone of securing sensitive information sent through email - and eliminating the risk of a breach.
- Message contents are scrambled so only the intended recipient can see the message contents in a readable format.
- Sending unencrypted email is similar to sending a postcard through the mail. Anyone with prying eyes can see the contents of the message.
How does it work?
- Customers simply type “Encrypt” or (another keyword of choice) in the subject line to activate the encryption of the message.
- Our system also scans every message and if Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Personal Health Information (PHI) is found in the subject or body of the message, it will be automatically encrypted to ensure there is minimal chance of data leakage.
- The recipient will receive an email that allows them to set up an account on our system so they can read encrypted messages.
- They will receive another message with a link to the message stored securely on our server.