Job Title: IT Support Desk Analyst
Enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment while providing first line support to clients all across country, from the east coast to Hawaii. The Support Analyst is responsible for meeting customer satisfaction while resolving support requests over the phone, through e-mail, and through shared web sessions. Excellent communication and positive attitude are critical.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems and across a range of software applications.
- Resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners.
- Take ownership, carry out problem analysis, and implement temporary or permanent fixes to restore service to the customer as soon as possible.
- Escalate incidents to higher tier support when necessary.
- Document, communicate and coordinate with team to ensure no incidents are overlooked
- Adapt and contribute appropriately in complex situations while understanding the nature of your role and level of responsibility.
- Maintain a first class level of customer service, communicating professionally and effectively with technical and non-technical customers at all levels.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers required. Customer service experience preferred.
Why You Should Consider This Opportunity:
We’re still a small company (with clients in 35 states), but we have the skills, products, talents, means, and motivation to become a major player in a national market.
Employee Selection Process Includes:
- Three intense interviews, two in person, one by telephone
- Background check
- Extensive references and credentials check
Pay is commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits.
Only qualified, self-motivated, people-oriented IT support technicians need apply.
Job Seekers: Send resume to SBrantley@mysolutionsteam.com. Include short essay in the email about why we shouldn’t delete your application.