Job Title: Sales Consultant for Fast Growth IT Company
A challenge worthy of your talents: thrive in the rewarding work of connecting healthcare professionals all across the country with the IT support and network infrastructure they need to care for their patients.
Skills and Qualifications:
Driven to sell; Motivation that shows in your body language, voice and actions; Professionalism in appearance, communications, and timeliness; Ability to master product knowledge base quickly; Able to adapt to changes within a rapidly growing organization; Able to accept feedback and adjust behaviors to achieve goals.
• Have a passion for selling high-consideration products
• Maintains high volume of communication and sales calls with prospects
• Works with sales team to find new target markets and drive sales
• Discovers how to market products and brings new ideas to team
• Teaches other sales consultants how to make sales to potential consumers
• Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures
Why You Should Consider This Opportunity:
We’re still a small company (with clients in 35 states), but we have the skills, products, talents, means, and motivation to become a major player in a national market. What would it have been like to be an early employee at _______, _________, or __________? (You know the ones…)
Employee Selection Process Includes:
• Three intense interviews, two in person, one by telephone
• Written assignments
• Background check
• Extensive references and credentials check
Pay is commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits and rewarding bonus structure.
Only qualified, self-motivated, people-oriented sales professionals need apply.
Job Seekers: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include short essay in the email about why we shouldn’t delete your application.